Counselor Appointment  Transcript   



    If in crisis- come in asap!! 


    Schedule Questions- The date to request a course correction has ended unless a teacher reaches out to your counselor. 

    Please note: As we discussed in our registration visits, we will only be making course corrections/adjustments based on Academic Requirements such as the following:

    -courses on schedule passed during summer school

    -dual enrollment

    -special program enrollment

    -seniors needing a requirement for graduation

    -teacher noted academic placement change 

    -missing prerequisite

    -missing a core course (english, math, science, social studies, world language)


    Please do not email your counselor for elective changes. 



    Course Correction Guidelines



    Virtual Calming Website School Counselors Are There For You Virtually Also!