• Work Permits

    To obtain a work permit, click this link, Department of Labor Link, and fill out the form that applies to your situation. Then print. You or your child may also stop by the THS Guidance office for a hard copy. Instructions pertaining to completion are included on the hard copy. Briefly:

    Complete the top section and print the form. Remember parent signature.

    The middle section is completed by the employer. Encourage your child take this form with him/her when interviewing for jobs.

    When the top and middle sections are complete, take the form to the Timberland High School counseling office. Office is open 7:20am-2:20pm Monday - Friday.