• Banner

    The Extension Department of the University of Missouri-Columbia offers independent study high school classes.  Students interested in enrolling in these courses must apply to the Extension Department, pay the required fees, and assume self-direction in the completion of course work.  Students interested in transferring correspondence course credit to high school should contact their counselor for course approval.  A maximum of two credits through correspondence courses is allowed during a student's eight semesters of high school.  Correspondence course credit in required courses will only be approved due to extenuating circumstances.  Additional correspondence course credit will be allowed after eight semesters of attendance.  Seniors who wish to have correspondence course credit count toward graduation must have coursework completed so those transfer grades are received in the high school records office by May 15th.