A new Mercy Health Clinic is now open to WSD students, staff, and family of staff at Pearce Hall. Insured, underinsured, and patients with no insurance are welcome. Patients are usually seen on the same day. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome!
Trisha Waters, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Wellness Visits: Be proactive with your health. Preventative care under WSD staff insurance is free.
- Sports Physicals: Schedule a sports physical for $35 today!
- Illnesses: Be seen for strep throat, colds, coughs, rashes, etc.
- Minor Injuries: Get a professional's opinion on your minor aches and pains.
For the safety and convenience of our staff and students, the Mercy Clinic @ WSD will offer virtual visits on any day when WSD is closed to students for inclement weather. This will allow the most urgent needs to continue to be met without compromising safety during travel to the clinic.
- 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
Pearce Hall, 390 West Koenig St. Wentzville, MO 63385 (rear entrance)