Dr. Melvin Bishop is very excited to be the first principal at Stone Creek Elementary School. Prior to this he served as the principal at Duello Elementary School since 2011. Prior to that, he was the principal at Blackhurst and Harris Elementary Schools in the St. Charles School district for ten years. He also spent nine years in the Francis Howell District as a paraprofessional, second grade teacher, third grade teacher, administrative intern and assistant principal. He also spent a year as a kindergarten teacher in St. Mary's Parish Public Schools in Louisiana. He was the St. Charles Principal of the Year in 2010. He enjoys spending time with his family whenever possible.
- Ed.D. - Doctorate in Educational Leadership - Lindenwood University
- Ed.S. - Educational Specialist in Administration – Lindenwood University
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Elementary Education – Lindenwood University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education – Murray State University
Mrs. Melissa Armbruster is honored to be the first assistant principal at Stone Creek Elementary School. Prior to this she served as the assistant principal at Lakeview Elementary School since 2014. Prior to that, she was an Instructional Coact at Lakeview Elementary in the Wentzville School District and Harris Elementary School in the St. Charles School district for six years. She also spent nine years as classroom teacher in second grade, third grade, and fourth grade. She was a also a reading interventionist. She was Teacher of the Year in 2010. She enjoys watching her children play sports and being with her family.
- Ed.S. - Educational Specialist in Administration –University of Missouri
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Reading Specialization – Walden University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education with Reading Endorsement – Wittenberg University
- National Board Certification in Early Childhood
Dr. Eric Higgins is thrilled to serve as assistant principal of Stone Creek Elementary. Prior to this he served as a 5th and 4th grade teacher at Iveland Elementary School in the Ritenour School District for the last 10 years. Prior to that, he taught as a 4th grade teacher at Hanna Woods Elementary School in the Parkway School District. During his time at Iveland Elementary he helped create a Gentlemen’s Club with the goal of improving male student behavior and providing access to male mentors. He enjoys coaching sports and spending time with his family.
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership and Policy Study – University Missouri-Saint Louis
- Ed.S. - Educational Specialist in Administration – University of Missouri-Saint Louis
- M.Ed. - Master of Education in Elementary Administration – University of Missouri-Saint Louis
- B.S. -Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education – University of Missouri-Saint Louis