WHEN SHOULD YOUR CHILD STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL?
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or above or 100.0 degrees with additional symptoms
- Two or more symptoms (with or without a fever)
- Unable to participate in school day
- Possible contagious diseases (unidentified rashes etc)
- Students may return to school once they have been symptom-free for 24 hours without the use of medications
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
If your child arrives later than 9:10 a.m. you will need to sign them in at the main office and wait for a staff member to escort them to class. If you are picking your child up prior to 2:50 p.m. you will need to sign them out at the main office; the administrative assistant will notify your child's teacher and they will be brought down to you. Please call transportation at (636) 327-3860 and the main office at (636) 561-5760 to notify us of any changes in your child's transportation.