Kindergarten Registration Dates Set for 2019-20 School Year
Dates have been set for the Wentzville School District’s kindergarten registration/screening process. This event is for all children who will turn 5 before August 1, 2019. If your child has not been screened at the Parents as Teachers office or his/her preschool this year, appointments are required and can be made by contacting the Parents as Teachers office at 327-3863, ext. 22281. You can also request a screening through the website. Screening appointments are filled on a first come, first served basis. While every effort will be made to accommodate you during your child’s elementary school date, it is a possibility that you may have to complete a screening on one of the other dates.
All registration/screenings will take place at the Berrey-Place Center located at One Campus Drive, Wentzville, MO 63385.
Registration/screening dates are as follows:
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, for students who will attend Boone Trail
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019, for students who will attend Crossroads
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019, for students who will attend Discovery Ridge
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, for students who will attend Duello
- Thursday, February 21, 2019, for students who will attend Green Tree
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019, for students who will attend Heritage
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019, for students who will attend Lakeview
- Thursday, January 31, 2019, for students who will attend Peine Ridge
- Monday, February 25, 2019, for students who will attend Prairie View
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, for students who will attend Stone Creek
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019, for students who will attend Wabash
If you have any questions about which school your child will attend, you can use the locator tool on the WSD website.
The day of the screening/registration parents should bring:
- The child to be screened;
- Two proofs of residency:
- Signed Lease Agreement (verify dates are valid), Closing Document for new home purchase (settlement statement), or most recent Real Estate Property Tax Statement; and
- Current utility bill, cable bill, official mail from federal or state agency, or most recent personal property tax paid receipt;
- Child’s most current immunization records (doctor’s records, doctor verified form, etc.);
- Official copy of child’s birth certificate (requested but not required);
- Parent’s driver’s license or photo identification (requested but not required)
If you do not have a Missouri birth certificate, you may obtain one at a cost of $15 from the St. Charles County Community Health/Environment-Vital Statistics Office, 1650 Boone’s Lick, St. Charles, MO 63301-2245, or by calling (636) 949-7400 for more information.
You may also visit them on the web at http://www.sccmo.org >Residents > Administration & Records > Vital Records > Obtain a Birth Certificate > How to Obtain Records > Application Process
To obtain your Real Estate Property Tax Statement you may visit http://assessor.sccmo.org/assessor > Real Estate > Property Database Search > Enter Your Home Address > Search > Details > (scroll down to) Real Estate Tax Data (click on Property Tax Data) > Tax Year 2018 > Print