If you are a parent or legal guardian residing within the Heritage Intermediate Elementary School boundaries and wish to enroll a new student for the 2020-2021 school year, please follow the procedures below:
- Please email email@example.com to receive a link to our online registration forms (we need basic information from the parent/guardian in order to activate the link) and to set up an enrollment appointment.
- You will fill out the online registration forms prior to coming in for your enrollment appointment.
- When coming in for your appointment, please bring a photo ID, 2 proofs of residency, immunization records from your child's doctor's office, and any other building specific forms. (See links below for detailed information)
- Your child may need to attend the appointment to be screened and/or select courses.
Updated Enrollment Procedures per WSD COVID-19 Guidance:
- Only the parent and homeowner should attend the enrollment appointment. Students and siblings should not
attend unless requested to attend by the school. This includes siblings and younger children who are
not school age.
- All individuals attending the enrollment appointment should wear a face mask.
- Building tours are not available
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to call us!
School Year Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:00 pm