You will need to come into the Prairie View Elementary School Office to register your child(ren). The registration form links are located on the left side of screen. Please click appropriate grade level and print off the forms and fill them out. You will need to bring those forms along with the below information into the office to register.
- The child to be screened
- Two proofs of residency:
- Signed Lease Agreement (verify dates are valid), Closing Document for new home purchase (settlement statement), or most recent Real Estate Property Tax Statement
- Current utility bill, cable bill, official mail from federal or state agency, or most recent personal property tax paid receipt
- Child’s most current immunization records (doctor’s records, doctor verified form, etc.)
- Official copy of child’s birth certificate (requested but not required)
- Parent’s driver’s license or photo identification (requested but not required)
- Parenting plan or custody agreement (if applicable)
- Documentation regarding legal guardianship (must be court ordered guardianship or limited guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster care placement (required if applicable)
If you do not have a Missouri birth certificate, you may obtain one at a cost of $15 from the St. Charles County Community Health/Environment-Vital Statistics Office, 1650 Boone’s Lick, St. Charles, MO 63301-2245, or by calling (636) 949-7400 for more information.
You may also visit them on the web at http://www.sccmo.org >Residents > Administration & Records > Vital Records > Obtain a Birth Certificate > How to Obtain Records > Application Process.