• WSD Educator PD Resources Home Doc:  https://tinyurl.com/wsdPDresources

    How to request Professional Learning funds Flow Charts:

    Forms: Out-of-District

    • Please fill out one of these forms anytime you leave the district for professional learning.  
      • Online DISTRICT PD Request (form 4420): https://tinyurl.com/WSDdistrictPD1   Please use this form if your funds have been approved for DISTRICT funding.  
      • Online BUILDING PD Request (form 4420):  https://tinyurl.com/WSDbuildingPD1   Please use this form if you are requesting BUILDING PD funds have been approved by the district.
    • Reimbursement Form - Please use this form to request reimbursements from your Form 4420 which was approved prior to your out-of-district professional development.

    Presenters from Out-of-District

    • How to get a presenter approved - Please use this process.
    • Out-of-District Presenter Form - If you are interested in having an out-of-district presenter provide services to staff at WSD, please complete the form, get your principal's signature (or Keri Skeeters if you are a Lead Teacher) and send to Billie DeFriese and Karen Hill.

    Forms: In-District